The Pennington Ultra Green Lawn is a high-grade mixed fertilizer that contains the required nutrients to grow the densest and most intense green grass you will ever dream of. The best fact about it is that it contains both fast and slow-release nitrogen which helps to have a fast greening at the time that is a prolonged source of feeding to have a lush lawn through three months.
- Starter fertilizer for new lawns with seed or sod, or overseeding existing lawns
- Builds strong, deep roots for thick, full grass & faster lawn establishment
- Helps all types of grass seed, sod, and plugs establish roots fast
It’s 5% of nitrogen will make your grass develop deep roots and a dark green color. This doesn’t just make it attractive, it also lets us. Something to keep in mind is that is not recommended to use at the beginning of spring or in areas recently overseeded because of its powerful capacity to grow grass, it could cause getting massive nitrogen which can cause excessive top growth that can go on overseeded zones. You don’t want your tender seedlings to go into the shade because this could mean having to cut your seedlings which is not something you want to do.
It is also very easy to use, there’s no mystery to it. The only work you have to do beforehand (the day before the application) is to cut the height of the lawn and then water it so it’s moist before application. The day of the application just covers the lawn with an even cover. The day after just water it intensely to get rid of any residue. But avoid doing it when the temperature surpasses 70F. You could do it almost when spring is about to end, between April and June.
And just like that, you become a lawn master!
- NPK: 30-0-4
- 5% Iron
- Kills over 250 weeds including, henbit, dollar weed, white clover, plantain, & chickweed
- Quick greening
- Extended feeding
- Nitrogen for lush, green plant growth
- 10.56% slow-release nitrogen
- Resealable packaging
- Coverage area 5,000 sq. ft.
- Works best on Lawns