The Pennington One Step Complete Sun and Shade is one of the best things out there that you can do to put new life into the dead grass in your lawn or garden. And, all of this is done in just a matter of weeks. With just this one simple thing that includes mulch, seed, and fertilizer product, its a piece of cake to repair all the damaged greenery around your place.
The formula is the magic trick behind the Pennington Sun and Shade that comes with absorbent seeds that maintain moisture around the seed while also providing the essential nutrients that the grass needs to grow; allowing you to have a beautiful and clean yard.
It doesn’t matter how the soil was damaged. It repairs everything from pet urine to the traffic of people. Here’s all you need to know about the Pennington One Step Complete Sun and Shade.
- Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less.
- Ideal for new lawn growth.
- Everything you need is pre-mixed and ready to use.
- Contains a combination of premium Smart Seed grass seed, professional-grade fertilizer, and mulch.
- Grows in sunny to moderate shady lawns (needs around 4 to 8 hours of daily sun)
- Contains Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology to ensure better protection for deadly fungus during the early growth period when the grass is more susceptible to disease.
- One package covers up 125 sp. ft.
- Harmless to pets and other animals (is recommended to water the product and let it dry thoroughly before allowing pets to re-enter the area).
- Superior drought, heat, and disease resistance.
- Grass with a beautiful medium to dark green color.
- Capable to grow in all areas (recommended planting dates: early spring or early fall).
- For better results in Damage caused by pet’s urine, water the area thoroughly prior planting to dilute the salts.
The entire routine can be done in just three simple steps.
Step 1: Prepare the soil
The first step is to prepare the soil for plantation. You have to remove all the debris that may affect the growth of the grass. Afterward, you have to rake the soil and smoothen out the top layer.
Step 2: Apply Evenly in Damaged Areas
In this step, you’re going to be getting down and dirty with the Pennington One Step Complete Sun and Shade. Spread the seeding mix approximately 1 cup per sq. ft. everywhere you want to repair the damaged grass.
Step 3: Water It Regularly
The most important step of the three would be to water the grass seed daily and keep the soil moist until grass sprouts out and has a length of about 3 inches.
- Great for Sun and Shade
- Not suitable for heavy shade or full shade